Our partner Marsh Mass Tort has developed an electronic database product called Insurance Coverage Explorer™ . This database, abbreviated ICE, is a very powerful product and includes the ability to capture unlimited data parameters. ICE is only available in the UK via InSolutions.
- Text-searchable “PDF” (Adobe Acrobat) images;
- Offers the ability to capture and store a client’s complete historic insurance profile – thus protecting the legacy records;
- Corporate profile, including disposals and liability retention can be stored and shown in graphical format;
- Graphing capabilities including insolvency, erosion, terms and conditions;
- If the client has numerous historic insurance programs these can be accommodated in the ICE database;
- ICE can address the issue of geographical/jurisdictional exposures;
The product is supplied as a set of CD ROMS which can be loaded on the clients network or a stand alone computer.
Both tables are representative of the graphical content available from ICE
To date the product has been used by over 40 corporations, many with multinational requirements.
Customised to a client’s requirements
The database is populated with a customised set of data dependent on the client’s needs and liabilities. The product is very scaleable and we have found many partners have first used ICE on a focused issue and then added additional data sets as and when the need has arisen.
Please contact InSolutions for a demonstration of what we believe is one of the most versatile insurance coverage and preservation products on the market.