InSolutions insurance tracing and legacy research allows businesses to transfer legacy claims to identified historical insurance policies.
WHAT WE DO
We help trace historical insurance coverage and develop a historic insurance profile to identify protection that exists for legacy claims to provide certainty around claims transfer and resolution.
WHAT WE DELIVER
- We help trace historic employers liability (EL) coverage.
- We create a thorough corporate profile of historical entities associated with the business.
- We highlight the issues and options around legacy EL coverage and rebuild the historic insurance profile.
THE VALUE YOU GET
- The reinstatement by tracing of valuable lost insurance assets.
- The ability to focus on current business issues through the transfer of legacy claims.
- Future certainty around the protection against burdensome claims and expensive defence costs.
WHAT WE DO:
- Identify client project sponsor and coordinator.
- Understand existing policy coverage gaps.
- Understand history of the company.
- Research historic corporate records and archives, and carryout internal reviews.
- Conduct telephone interviews with relevant personnel where required.
- Identification of external sources that may have retained important evidence of insurance e.g. law firms etc. contacting them where possible.
- Review of initial research findings.
- Contact insurers to coordinate research for additional documentation.
- Finalise report.
- Deliver report to client.
- Highlight any further actions required.
WHAT WE DELIVER:
Protection for investors and shareholders from unexpected legacy liabilities
THE VALUE YOU GET:
An understanding of historical business ownership and the ability to redirect legacy claims to third parties or insurance carriers
Please donwload our pdf on Insurance Tracing for more information