Copyright © 2016 InSolutions Ltd. All rights reserved. InSolutions Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh Limited. Marsh Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
Website Terms and Conditions
- You must be at least 18 years old and possess the legal authority to form legally binding contracts under applicable law to use this website and the services provided on it.
- While InSolutions has made all reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website was correct at the time of inclusion, you should be aware that InSolutions accepts no responsibility if the information is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
- Except as expressly provided for on this website, InSolutions is not responsible for the content or use of any web pages or any messages sent or received by you.
- Any comments posted on InSolutions content or through participation in a InSolutions discussion forum or chat room should not be considered as reflecting the opinion of InSolutions.
- All present and future copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights relating to this website are vested in InSolutions and its licensors. You acquire no rights in the website other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these Terms. You agree to protect the proprietary rights of InSolutions and its licensors and agree to promptly notify InSolutions in writing (contact details below) upon becoming aware of any unauthorised access or any use of the website that infringes upon any proprietary rights.
- You are permitted to print or download information and content from this website only for your own personal non-commercial use or for the non-commercial use of your organisation. You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium any part of this website or its content. You may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorised to do so in writing by InSolutions. To apply for authorisation, you must either e-mail or write to InSolutions (contact details below) with the following details: (a) your name or the name of the technical contact responsible for the link(s); (b) the name of your company; (c) the email address and telephone number for you or the technical contact responsible for the link(s); and (d) the website address(es) where the link(s) to the Home Page will appear. You may not use the InSolutions name or misuse the InSolutions brand in any way, such use or misuse to be determined solely at the discretion of InSolutions.
- You agree to be accurate and/or genuine in any comments you leave on any InSolutions content or when you participate in a InSolutions discussion forum or chat room.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular you agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to infringe the intellectual property rights (for example copyright, trademarks or database rights) of others. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages which may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- InSolutions reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify InSolutions against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against InSolutions as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these Terms.
- While this website may provide links to other websites, InSolutions has no control over such sites. InSolutions cannot accept any liability for the accuracy or otherwise of any content, or the security of any activity carried out on other such sites. Your use of such sites is at your sole risk.
- If you are in breach of these Terms, InSolutions may as its option, suspend your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
- This website is provided to you free of charge without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated and InSolutions accepts no liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website. InSolutions’ liability shall not be limited in the case of death or personal injury directly caused by InSolutions’ negligence.
- These Terms may be amended by InSolutions from time to time. Your use of this Website following such changes constitutes your acceptance of these changes.
- These Terms and the content of this website are governed by English law whose Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any questions or enquiries which you have in relation to this website or in relation to InSolutions should be sent via our General Enquiries page, or you can write to us at:
Name: InSolutions Ltd.
Place: England and Wales
Office: 1 Tower Place West, Tower Place, London EC3R 5BU